Monday, September 20, 2010

KCWC - Monday

























I like recycling things. So many things can be re-used or re-purposed, especially clothes.
And when making something old into something new I find it easier to take risks - I am not wasting new fabric and I don't have 'the perfect' version of what I'd like to make already in my head.
So I can just cut out a square and play around to fill it again.

I quite like how this T-Shirt turned out. Especially the short sleeve to long sleeve 'conversion'. Surprisingly easy - no pattern required ;)

3 comments:

Zaaberry said...

I love what you did! I might go back and add sleeves to my short sleeve shirt....thanks for the inspiration!

Andrea @ TheTrainToCrazy.com said...

It's such a fun shirt now! Great work!

diariodeunacouturier said...

its a great job. I love to recycle too, for everything or to get old things and work with them until I get something that looks so good.