Sunday, October 7, 2012

If she ruled the world


If she ruled the world, she'd be going to school in a real princess dress. One that "goes all the way to the floor and a little bit more". She'd be wearing pompon jewels and a crown.

I haven't been sewing any new kids clothes since last Kids clothes week challenge in spring. We agree that she really needs new clothes that cover the entire length of her arms and legs. Her suggestion or demand... you've guessed.

Ok, so I made her one. To wear at home. She made the accessories. She's over the moon. She's been calling me 'Queen' all day.

I am really looking forward to lots of sewing next week, but can I please make clothes for someone's skateboarding tomboy?


8 comments:

Yolanda pandielleando said...

tengo dos niños... nos cambiamos un ratito??(mato por una niña que me pida un vestido rosa hasta el suelo!)

Trula said...

Si, un ratito, con mucho gusto :)

Cirque Du Bebe said...

Can we swap hehe? You can sew for my ratty boys and I can sew for your princesses!

kristin said...

Oh that's wonderful and adorable. I'm super lucky to have one of each. *ducks to avoid tomatoes thrown my way*

Trula said...

@ Cirque du Bebe. That would be fun. I can see you making lovely princess dresses :)

@ Kristin. Thank you. You are lucky, indeed.

nest full of eggs said...

I love everything, the length adds such drama ~ she looks soooo tall :)

Trula said...

@ nest full of eggs. It does look dramatic, doesn't it? I wanted shorten it, but she's decided she's a princess who's standing on her throne so that everyone can see how long the dress is.

erin said...

my daughter would flip for this! well done :)